AIRFRAME T7, AV Equipment Closet and Room Fan System, Black Exhaust
- A high-airflow fan system designed for cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, and larger enclosures.
- Programmable thermostat controller with automated speed control, alarm warnings, and backup memory.
- Premium anodized aluminum construction with CNC-machined detailing for a professional appearance.
- Features a detachable nylon-mesh dust filter which will prevent dust from entering the room.
- Color: Black | Design: Exhaust | Dims.: 16.5 x 6.5 x 2.3 in. | Airflow: 200 CFM | Noise: 26 Dba | Bearings: Dual Ball
The AIRFRAME series is designed to intelligently cool AV closets and rooms. Featuring thermal control and high airflow fans, the system efficiently cools rooms holding various audio video components and equipment. Each fan includes a detachable filter which can prevent dust particles from entering the closet. On the backside is a nylon mesh filter which prevents dust from entering the room. Can be easily detached for cleaning and to increase airflow. Each fan is engineered to maximize airflow while keeping noise levels to a minimum. Features long life dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours. The frame is constructed with premium aluminum alloy, carefully anodized, brushed, and machined for a professional and detailed appearance.
Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to varying temperatures. Additional features include alarm alerts, fan failure triggers, power savings setting, display lock, and backup memory. Six fan speeds are available with three screen brightness settings. Behind the unit is an expansion port that can control another CLOUDPLATE unit or an AC Infinity rack roof dual-fan kit.
This high airflow fan system is popular in a variety of applications including equipment closets, rooms, and larger-sized enclosures. The fans can also be used for custom projects that requires cooling and where a higher noise level is tolerable. A max airflow rating of 200 CFM will provide sufficient cooling to small AV closets holding server, network, IT and equipment racks.