AC INFINITY, Cabinet Ventilation Grille Black, 6 Inch Low-Profile
- Designed to be installed into cabinets or walls to help increase ventilation.
- Can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as an intake or exhaust vent.
- Ultra slim low-profile design enables the grille to fit into toe-kicks and other low-clearance areas.
- Features a CNC machined aluminum frame, with a brushed black finish and flat screw heads.
- Kit includes (2) wood mounting screws and (2) machine mounting screws with nuts.
The Cabinet Ventilation Grille is a 5.9 by 2.0 inch metal grille that can be installed into cabinets and walls to help increase ventilation. The frames can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as a passive intake or exhaust vent. To mount the grille into your cabinet or wall, you would need to cut a square hole approximately 3.42 by 2.28 inches. Features a CNC machined anodized aluminum frame with a brushed black finish and matching flat-head screws. Information on the additional included hardware can be found below.
Includes two wood screws and two machine screws with nuts to mount the ventilation grille onto a cabinet or wall. All mounting screw heads are black to match the mounting frame.